• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

every HEMTT needs a boat

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty cool! Now all we need is a picture of a HEMTT carrying a helicopter and we got the Air Force aspect of HEMTT use down as well....

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be happy to just get one of the boats! I know there are a few out there in private hands, but I havent seen but one for sale.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had a chance to pick up some of those boats a while back(for scrap price to boot), but I had no place to store them nor a way to get them home. They certainly ARE bad azz!

OEFISHER

My two favorite hobbies together, boats and MV. Military boat to boot. Now I know I'm going to go broke, just a matter of time. Oh well, I will go happy and with a lot of toys. The question on the day which will run out first, my money or my wife?rofl

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because of the length the boat extends past the truck, the vehicle requires a special tail light assembly for highway use, similar to the type used with wreckers. The assembly is basically two composite tail lights on an adjustable bar with special clamps and straps to secure to the boat. An inter-vehicular cable connects the assembly to the truck. Anyway, the company I used to work for has been making them for the past twenty years.
No I cannot supply them or any of the components.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks