• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eyecon 360 Light Kit Parts

jake20

Heya, just picked up one of the eyecon HID light kits. I’ve seen some of the installs the rest of you have done on your 5 tons and they look spectacular.

I’ve got 4 light bars and 2 remote spot lights. Hooked it up to test and it seems that I’ve got either a few bad HIDs or ballasts. Some lights are flickering, some don’t turn on at all. The kit was brand new, everything sealed up and packed the original factory pallet box. Even still has the original inspection sheet with “ok” checked off across all the components.

What have the rest of you been doing for spare parts on these? I haven’t dismantled anything yet, but I’d hope that at least the bulbs and ballasts aren’t proprietary parts? As far as I’ve heard, eyecon isn’t in business anymore.

From what I can gather, some of these components have simply had a shelf life and need to be swapped.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks