• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Factory air cleaner decals- still available?

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen the generic fill-in-the-blank decals, but are the original ones out there somewhere or reproduced?
My 813 is an AM Gen. so the Kaiser Jeep version would be a little older.
20180725_205637.jpg

Brutacus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found some at TNJ Murry, I don't know if it is the kind you looking for, but it match what was already on my truck.

someoldmoose

I've seen the generic fill-in-the-blank decals, but are the original ones out there somewhere or reproduced?
My 813 is an AM Gen. so the Kaiser Jeep version would be a little older.

Am very interested in finding the decals and also trying to figure out how to "refurbish" the exterior data plate(s) / Caution - Use plates.

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found some at TNJ Murry, I don't know if it is the kind you looking for, but it match what was already on my truck.
These are the decals I see from TNJ and they are the generic ones with no info in the info fields. I think the original decal (half of mine is missing) would say AM General on it somewhere.
air cleaner decal.JPG