• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall SS Rally in NE Oklahoma

jasonjc

In the Past I've called this the AROKMOTXKS rally, and this may have confused people. Being in the far NE conre of the state its close to Arkansas Missouri Texas and Kansas. Hence the AROKMOTXKS Rally. We had it at the D-Day Adventure park in Wyandotte OK. The owner of the park is a big MV nut just like us and is a great guy. He open the park up to us this spring and siad he would like to have us back any time.
I was looking at the weekends that seem to be open there.

They are Sept 20-21
Oct 4-5
Oct 18-19
Nov 1-2

There has been some intrest in a fall Rally. The spring rally had a small (3 trucks 5 people) trun out. If we do a fall rally we need a big trun out. There is a lot of fun stuff to do there. They have bath rooms shower electric RV hook ups. Ther are mud pits miles and miles of trails easy to hard what ever you want.

If enought want to do this I will make the calls to get it set up. But only if we have enought to make it woth the time. here's a link to the srping rally thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=16143

Bow-man

I would love to attend, especially since it's so close. However, my weekends are kind of already tied up. On Sept. 27th I will be at the Bristow MV show SW of Tulsa...

jasonjc

I'm going to go to the Bristow show or the one in Morrilton AR at Petit Jean Mountain(both that weekend). More likely the AR one.
Oct 4 is the MKMVPA Rally in Wichita KS. Are there any others close around that time?? Don't want to step on any one else.

19kilo

Oct 18-19 would be best for me, I'll already be in OK on that 1st weekend so might just stay an extra two weeks? To bad the 11th and 12th isn't open.
Course I'm not part of that group of states you mentioned, I'll be up visiting relatives that first part of Oct. Might have my new MV's (hopefully) by that time.

jasonjc

I don't know. Did not seem to be much intrest. I don't kniow what to do. I see all the one going to the Fl or GA rallys. Makes me want to move east.

M813A1

Hi guys !! I am game for any weekend !! I am up for a trip !! Have been trying to setup a workday / chow run , to get the trucks shined up for the holiday season and holiday convoy ?? Let do it !! " Steelsoldiers it not just Fun it is an adventure " !!!

91W350

I know I would be in if I can get off of work, any weekend, any one of the states listed is fine with me. I think my truck could be driven anyplace, as long as we are happy with 50 or under. Might even get old Bud Boy to come along! Bud on the left, Sir on the right. Sir's social skills are poor at best. Glen

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks