• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fan clutch measurement needed

Gunfreak25

What's the distance from the water pump mounting surface to the face of the fan clutch on your guy's CUCV's?

Gunfreak25

I have not touched the water pump but if it ever comes off it is going to Tony the Flying Dutchman. You'll probably pay double what you would over the counter, but it's warrantied, is rebuilt better than factory new and your supporting small business.

Flying Dutchman Remanufactured Rebuilt Water Pumps Import

I found out about him from one of my favorite Youtube channels "Redneck Restorations" with Jeff Bradshaw. Great video's, you guys should watch some of them!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkz85YZYlDk&feature=plcp[/media]

Oh ok ,I did my own water pump and so far so good pita and time consuming but not hard.Though the advance brand water pump wasnt as thick on the passenger side so i had to use a longer bolt and a couple washers to get my Pass alt to line up.if no one beats me to it i will get you a measurement.:]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks