• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fayetteville, NC / Ft. Bragg Veteran's Day Parade, 7 November 2015

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Fayetteville / Cumberland County / Ft. Bragg Veteran's Day Parade will be Saturday November 7th 2015, at 10 am. (Just after the train passes through town)

The focus of this year's parade is "Honoring Women who have served out nation".

If you would like to register, please contact Kirk deViere at VeteransDayParade@gmail.com

------------------------

I will be there with my VFW Post (VFW 4542, Spring Lake, NC). Ideally both the M38 (& M100) and the M880 (&...?) will be in the parade. There's always a good assortment of HMVs: Mutts, M38A1s, a Mule, M38s, and probably some current ones (HMMWV/FMTVs). Of course Ft. Bragg always brings out a nice selection. Last year Special Forces led with their new ATVs and a number of Green Berets walking. 18th Fires BDE and DIV ARTY will have out some of their equipment. 108th ADA BDE should have an Avenger hopefully. and of course the 82nd DIV Band and passing of troops.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This Sat!

If you are coming for it, staging is between 0830 and 0930 on Hay Street. usual entry point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks