Few CUCV M1028 and HMMWV Parts **Updated**

socalsrt

IMG_2423.JPG
I ended up with two HMMWV tailgates. I'll spare you the story, but suffice to say I do not want or need them. One has a dent in the middle and the other has a dent on the bottom edge. ***Tailgates are gone***

IMG_2428.JPG
IMG_E2428.JPG
Two seat belts removed from an M1028. I am pretty sure the black one was the driver's side and in much better condition.

IMG_2422.JPG
Throttle pedal and bracket removed from M1028. Engine swap needed an electric pedal set up so this was removed.

IMG_2436.JPG
IMG_2435.JPG
6.2l fan and clutch from M1028. Same as the pedal...removed for engine swap.

I am located in Temecula, CA and drive to San Diego almost daily for work. Not looking to ship any of this or make any money from it. Feel free to reach out to me if you want any of this stuff. **Found a few more things I think someone else will need more than me.**

Last edited:

socalsrt

IMG_2953.jpg IMG_2952.jpg
M1028 Fuel Filter Housing. Probably leaked air through the sensor...

IMG_2954.jpg
M1028 Throttle cable. Pedal to IP. ***Gone***

The next few things came with lots from Govplanet. I don't know what any of it goes to....

IMG_2956.jpgIMG_2957.jpg
I have 12 of these seals. They are pretty large. Roughly 18"x7.5".

IMG_2960.jpg
Looks like large wheel seals. Roughly 6.5" across.

IMG_2958.jpg
O-Ring.

IMG952961.jpg
Unknown metal plate.

IMG_2962.jpg
Cylinder shaped magnet.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks