• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally, my turn!!!!

BikerBi11

I bit the bullet and bought my first deuce! Going to go recover it in Laramie WY. in tomorrow. It is a 1966 Kaiser M35A2D. Drove one just like it the military in the 80's. I think I payed too much, but it was one of the closest ones to where i live, and it was the only one I could find that goes and stops with in 300 miles. Going to trailer it and then I will post pics of the recovery!! Wish me luck!!:beer::driver:

BikerBi11

Got the Deuce home. 4 hours and 200 miles later. The first pic is in Laramie WY right after loading. The second is about 20 miles outside of Laramie to check and tighten chains. The 3rd is in my front yard!! will try to get smoe more tomorrow in the daylight!!:)

Attachments

Freight Dog

Congratulations!!!
She looks like a beauty.
Glad you got home safe and sound...well O.K maybe the neighbors will question the, "sound" part...but your buddies here on SS understand.
Have Fun:)

Big Z

Looks good! I have some friends in Laramie, and make some trips to curt gowdy once in awhile. Keep us updated on your work. Congrats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks