• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay OH 2016 Military show. May 20-22nd

Westech

CPL
Findlay is coming up boys and girls.
May 20-22ed.
There was a HUGE SS turn out last year and besides me ending up in the ER it was a great time.

Ohio, May 20 – 22, 2016: The Findlay Show, 29th Annual Armed Forces Day Celebration at Hancock County Fairgrounds, Findlay, OH. Sponsored by the Findlay Military Association, Ohio Motorpool, Buckeye Military Vehicle Collectors, and the Marlboro Volunteers. For more information visit: www.finhanmilitary.org or contact: Keith Kimmel; (419) 721-4456, kkkimmel@aol.com: John Cheney Sr.; (419) 306-4290, cheneyja@frontier.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've heard that they have ghosts there that stack certain items for sale, vertically. Its wild what you see in some of the vendor's booths...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As usual, I will not be in attendance. In 2017 it may be a possibility though. I really need to go at least once. I'm sure Aberdeen will shoot for the same weekend. LOL

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
But once again it is during the Dayton Hamvention. I need to get to the hamvention at least once in life since it is right by my house.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Denise and I will be there, inside one of the buildings (don't remember which one) surrounded by books (with a little luck we'll have our M123A1C/XM746 book there, in addition to the current titles). I'll be looking for a NOS 5-ton gas (real gas, for a M62) tank and a Zenith 11362 carb or kit, and to reconnect with some old friends.

Best,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You need to specify which 5ton now-a-days. Too many instantly think 939 since thats whats popular. Sounds like you are looking for a gasser tank though. See you in May!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks