• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First “Legal” Trophy

MKurtBenjamin

Monster entered a show in Danbury, Ct over the weekend and scored 80/100 getting a second place trophy. This was the first registered show I entered and got a trophy. The first one I was only accompanying my son to where his friends were. The second one I received was merely a fluke. This was a welcomed education. I learned the stencil behind my seat was from a Natl Guard 1st Sgt with the last name beginning with “J”. Future holds Bondo work, much repainting, replacing bushings and possibly some better shocks. Any good suggestions?

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Monster entered a show in Danbury, Ct over the weekend and scored 80/100 getting a second place trophy. This was the first registered show I entered and got a trophy. The first one I was only accompanying my son to where his friends were. The second one I received was merely a fluke. This was a welcomed education. I learned the stencil behind my seat was from a Natl Guard 1st Sgt with the last name beginning with “J”. Future holds Bondo work, much repainting, replacing bushings and possibly some better shocks. Any good suggestions?
She sure looks sharp... Nice paint job and I'm really impressed with the seat.
Most of them seem to get pretty ragged out after 30 years...

MKurtBenjamin

She sure looks sharp... Nice paint job and I'm really impressed with the seat.
Most of them seem to get pretty ragged out after 30 years...
I keep a beach blanket over the seat. There’s a lot of minor rust that needs to be attended to and one large chunk at the driver’s side door. I’ve been practicing my air gun spraying so I don’t waste any paint as it’s the same batch the truck was painted in years ago. Thanks for the positivity!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks