• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FlowMonster stainless steel Mufflers

txmytx_catahoula

I've got about 4 months and 3k miles on a set of FlowMonster Stainless steel mufflers and I think they're working out pretty good on my m1009. I went with the Performance stainless steel (FM1235s) offset x offset, 2.25" in & out, 14" body and 20" overall, so a little shorter than original. When they showed up I looked into them and was supprised that even though they were double offset, you could see straight through. They do have some baffleing in the corners.

At idle I can't tell much difference than the factory mufflers and the same cruiseing around the neighborhood roads at 30-40mph. Now if you don't watch how you get up to those speeds, you get a pretty good noise. At road speed above 45 I'm really liking the "rich" rumble! It's 5 miles of stop 'n go 45mph followed by 14 miles of 65-70, as I go to work. Last weeks MPG...20!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks