• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU-419: Looking for Cartridge for Hydraulic Tools Spool On Control Valve

kminer

Hello Everyone,

Am looking for a replacement cartridge for the hydraulic tools spool on the control valve, but am having a difficult time finding one.

Looks like Bosch used to make one, but am not seeing any sellers. (I have the NSN and part # for the Control valve.)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

K.M.

Speedwoble

Hello Everyone,

Am looking for a replacement cartridge for the hydraulic tools spool on the control valve, but am having a difficult time finding one.

Looks like Bosch used to make one, but am not seeing any sellers. (I have the NSN and part # for the Control valve.)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

K.M.
Did yours fail? Just curious because my flu has an issue where it will constantly raise the loader . I assume it is electrical because I was able to stop it by disconnecting the wires to the loader valve, but I do need to dig into them some day.

kminer

I took your advice and placed the cartridge and solenoid from one of the front loader spools and placed it in the "tools" spool. Got fluid to the jackhammer, so that identified the problem. Finally, found a replacement cartridge on ebay, under the following info:

NSN 4810-01-257-3315, cage 1T268
Parker/ Gresen part # 22725-002
Other numbers on the Gresen package - SP075097W5590, P/N 708485

Regarding your loader constantly raising, have you seen the "tool switch" wiring diagram in the FLU-419 Handout. PDF? (hat tip to member "glcaines" for sending it to me) It was very useful for wiring the Tool switch, and shows how the wiring connects with the RPM and Front Loader toggle switches, on the side of the cooling fans. See page 16, sheet 2of2.

Speedwoble

I took your advice and placed the cartridge and solenoid from one of the front loader spools and placed it in the "tools" spool. Got fluid to the jackhammer, so that identified the problem. Finally, found a replacement cartridge on ebay, under the following info:

NSN 4810-01-257-3315, cage 1T268
Parker/ Gresen part # 22725-002
Other numbers on the Gresen package - SP075097W5590, P/N 708485

Regarding your loader constantly raising, have you seen the "tool switch" wiring diagram in the FLU-419 Handout. PDF? (hat tip to member "glcaines" for sending it to me) It was very useful for wiring the Tool switch, and shows how the wiring connects with the RPM and Front Loader toggle switches, on the side of the cooling fans. See page 16, sheet 2of2.
Good to hear you got the problem identified. Ouch that valve is pricy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks