• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Deal on new 6TL batteries. Who wants some?

HeadWizard

:D :D :D
I was debating which way to go to when replacing the batteries in Shorty, so I started calling around to find if any distributors had 6TL's, new or blems, at a decent price. I found one of my industrial suppliers who sells East Penn brand (DEKA) MILSPEC batteries, who told me he can get fresh, new 6TL's for $84. That's at least $30 less than ANYONE else I've found and is about the price of 31's.

More info on these batteries can be had at:

http://www.eastpenn-deka.com/default.aspx?pageid=551

That all being said, if anyone wants any of these units, you are welcome to them at my cost. I need to place an order ASAP for the total needed. They can be picked up in Chantilly, VA or possibly in Richmond, VA for no additional freight. I can ship them for whatever shipping costs. I am willing to hold them for a while here if necessary (and of course paid for). Since I'm buying and selling through my business there will have to be sales tax, 5%, if picked up in VA.

I will accept cash and non-rubber checks, additionally VISA, MasterCard and PAYPAL with an added $3 fee per battery.

The distributor told me I need to have the order in no later than Friday :?:

Send me a PM if you want them, or call my cell at 571-436-5800.

Don

Attachments

DomUnique

I just called the local Batteries Plus and they quoted me 189.99 EA, but after checking on the delivery time with his supplier he stated that they have discontinued these as they are now only selling them to the military.

What are the specs on these batteries?
I'd be happy with a pair that will start the Ol' girl without using my 200a booster.

HeadWizard

If you click on the link in my post above and then click on the PDF link "DEKA Ordanance" on the lower left, it will bring up a PDF spec sheet.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I might be interested especially since you are just up 95 from me. Are these wet or dry? Or is there a choice?

HeadWizard

Talked to the supplier and the ones that are available from him for this deal are WET ONLY.

While dry might be listed as available, he doesn't have them.

Anyone interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks-

Don

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks