• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Franklin ohio large car show

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Im gathering interest for anyone that wants to go to a large car show in franklin ohio on aug 13. its sort of last minute but its open to all makes and models and typically has 800-900 enteries so I think it needs some MV's. its about 3 or 4 miles from my house in springboro ohio and could stage anyone that wants to go in my yard and convoy over. Its a $10 entery fee but they do give away lots of goodies runs from 3-9ish. Feel free to PM me if interested and ill get my address to you http://www.warrencountykustoms.com/ The only thing thant will stop me is my wife is due with our son the next week but I think we will be fine:grin:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'd be all over it if it weren't for iola this weekend. Hopefully you can get a few trucks to show up and make th o se shiney cars jealous.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks