• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fraud Alert

HillbillyWizard

It has come to our attention that scammers may be trying to sell "Hillbilly Wizard parts" by reaching out with @gmail.com or other non legitimate emails here on the steel soldiers forum. Their goal is to capitalize on a business with a good reputation and collect the money fraudulently. We are not the only business having this issue. We wanted to warn everyone to only respond to emails or payment request from the @hillbillywizard.com domain which has been and remains secure.

Thank you for many years of continued support and more to come!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The scammer registered here as Rock12. But was never approved. I've figured out what happened. The scammer is watching the classifieds and saw where the other person emailed had posted his email address in a thread for a want ad. The scammer basically went completely around all the means I've setup to thwart these scammers. There's really nothing I can do to prevent scammers from viewing a website and lifting email addresses, phone numbers, or any personal info people post up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks