• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Shipping This Week Gussets +

Artisan

A&A is my go to for small gussets and other fab goodies.
This week they have free USPS shipping and that is up
to 70 pounds I do believe. (Although the USPS is totally incapable
of shipping a 70 pound package w/ dropping it each and EVERY TIME
someone picks it up, unless they see you watching them, so if
you get a bunch you would be wise to call and split the order).

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the heads up as they have some spacer bushings I can use for my m101 trailer.

Do you have a code or email for the free shipping as my cart is charging shipping on 4 small parts?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A&A is my go to for small gussets and other fab goodies.
This week they have free USPS shipping and that is up
to 70 pounds I do believe. (Although the USPS is totally incapable
of shipping a 70 pound package w/ dropping it each and EVERY TIME

someone picks it up, unless they see you watching them, so if
you get a bunch you would be wise to call and split the order).
So your sayiing the USPS has never delivered a package without droping it and all their employees are totally incompatent ? It would seem they would be out of business pretty quick . I personally have never had a damaged shipment by the USPS , although have had several by damaged by UPS.

Artisan

So your sayiing the USPS has never delivered a package without droping it and all their employees are totally incompatent ? It would seem they would be out of business pretty quick . I personally have never had a damaged shipment by the USPS , although have had several by damaged by UPS.
Nope, reread it. Every single time it weighs 70 pounds it arrives like it was sent thru the mill, dropped, kicked rolled dirty destroyed.
yes, I AM SAYING Every single time they move a 70 pound package the destroy it.

Artisan

Thanks for the heads up as they have some spacer bushings I can use for my m101 trailer.

Do you have a code or email for the free shipping as my cart is charging shipping on 4 small parts?

Juan the shipping code is right there on the link I supplied.
A&A is cool, lots of cool stuff. I have a box out back filled w/
many gusetts. There are great to have on hand for small welding jobs.
The selection is huge too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks