• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FREE WMO in VA

dm22630

I have 7-8 full 55 gallon drums of WMO that I acquired to run in my deuces. I have since switched to 5 tons & have no use for it anymore.

I will offer it to anyone here that wants to come out & pick it up. If there are no takers, I will be putting it in CL for free.

You will need to bring a trailer to haul it away. I can NOT load in the bed of a pickup & will help you move the drums w/a dolly.

PM me & 1st come/1st serve.

Thanks!

Daniel

area52

Hey Daniel,

You know you can burn that in the Cummins with no problems. Just filter it and use a small ratio, might help on the fuel bill.

Big CASE

were are you in Va I am coming up that way on the 13th . I am going to Williamsburg VA if it is not to far out of the way I will take it all , and I have a pump and tank too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks