• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Freight run -- shuold be fright run

infidel got me

Stay away from these clowns. Lies and I just don't know what else to tell you is there response. AAA cooper is the subbed-transporter, but is represented by freight run. AAA cooper picked up my item on 9-19-17 and was told delivery on 9-22/23. NOT-- told its on the truck, not on the truck, was never picked up, oh and its being picked up while I was on the phone with fright run. Freight run says they have no way of contacting their subbed drivers, more b.s. They have taken and reapplied the shipping charges to my bank account 3 times now. After numerous calls they still cant tell me what day it is. Stay clear or get ready to roll your sleeves up!!!

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you book them from a web site like uship, or did you find them out of the phone book/internet?

infidel got me

ship

Actually, they were recommended by a reputable shipper we have on this site. They were 2 smaller items on 1 pallet. I would also like to add--- I understand logistics and all things are not going to fall in place---- but don't lie to me!!!! I would not be so pissed if I received it next week. I can wait-- been buying from the gov. for years. To tell a bold face lies and then get caught in their own web of b.s. is quiet amusing. I know that I'm not spending millions of dollars with these guys-- but dang is no one held accountable for anything anymore.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks