• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Front Half doors

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Making some front Half doors to somewhat match original rears.
DSC_000238.jpg

FLIGHTNURSEJIM

I'm interested in a 4 door set of the 1/2 doors. Please let me know how much you are asking per set of 4 and how I can get in que for one of your sets. Thanks!

formula223

Please let us know when you have pricing. I'm very interested in front half doors. I'm trying to design a way of using the upper half of a soft door frame on a half door so the zip up window can be used. A socket on forward and rear end top of hard door. A peg on forward and rear bottom of soft upper half. Slide pegs into sockets and I'll have a removable zippered window upper half and a hard lower half door.

A similar set up was used on some older European cars.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks