• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Campbell/ Smyrna,TN

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The guys at Ft Campbell (Jay and Jason) have always been good to me. They also run the Smyrna,TN site. They will help you out all they can and are good to do business with :D .

KaiserM109

Ditto for Ft. Riley, KS and Ft. Carson, CO. They are good people trying to do a good job. I'll let you know about Hill AFB in Utah in a few weeks.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
m16ty said:
The guys at Ft Campbell (Jay and Jason) have always been good to me. They also run the Smyrna,TN site. They will help you out all they can and are good to do business with :D .
Now that things have settled down a bit I wanted to mention to everyone that Jason and Jay are pretty good guys and they seemed to enjoy helping out. I think Jay just like driving big trucks but I certainly can't fault him that.... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks