• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Knox closed down...

Numbers

Ft. Knox is closed down and probably will be for preview also. If you are getting to preview please let me know how you managed to contact this guy or his assistant or his other assistant (I tried all three to no avail). Ice storm knocked out alot in the area.

Last edited:

Numbers

My understanding from those who work on base (active duty). Ice storm did not stop military traffic, only civilian. Ie.. you going to commissary=NO, DRMO=NO, etc... Don't know how long. Just know that for preview day it is as far as I know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks