• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lewis viewing

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a thank you to Joyce at GL in Ft. Lewis, WA. It was my first visit to a base and a GL warehouse. Joyce was quite helpful in getting me onto the base and helping with finding what I was interested in. Bravo!

1StumpJumper

X3 on Joyce. Recently I arrived at the base to pick up the 08, and the base was closed because of snow & Ice. It was the buisness day, I thought I was goung to have a tough time but Joyce was GREAT!! She let me schedule two weeks later and had her happy face on when I got there.

mkcj

I will say in the 4 times I have been there in the last month to pick up items I always have a good time talking to both Joyce and Tony. Thanks for the great work you do. Mark

Amer-team

ditto on Joyce. Very helpful and patient in explaining the process. Fortunately my bidding hasn't been sharp enough yet to go through the rest of the paperwork.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks