• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Pierce FL to Tampa FL

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some kitchen ovens with pots that are in tampa florida. Bryce can bring them to Miss. if I can get them to his place. anyone that goes across FL and can help out. shout back if you can and ill send phone numbers . thanks in advance

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes not that big. 22 xy 28(or so ) and 36 (or so) tall. i can get exact measurements if needed. pick up at Pctrans place and im sure he is there on the weekends and drop off at bryces house so im sure he or his wife is home on weekends. i can send you both numbers if needed. thanks in advance.. these are not in a place of GL pick up its a 2 personnel homes.

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could possibly do it this Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. If you can see if that would work for both parties (just would have to be on the same day).

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it helps any, and I get a couple days notice, I can load out during the week at my place of employment.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
floridan is coming to la soon. if anyone can move them from tampa to along the I75 section of florida he can bring them west to la. shout back if anyone can help

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
floridan is coming to la soon. if anyone can move them from tampa to along the I75 section of florida he can bring them west to la. shout back if anyone can help

That would be Gainesville Fl. on I75 or I am also close to I95 around Saint Augustine exit. I live in between the two so ether side of the state I could grab them.
If it can happen Pete has my number to let me know they are coming my way.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks