• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel filter housing for MEP-016B

Crawdaddy

For the past couple months, I haven't been able to get my MEP-016B started. Yesterday I tried again, and as I was operating the manual fuel pump lever, I heard a sucking sound coming from the fuel filter. Turns out, the bolt for the fuel filter housing that holds the lid on has stripped. Looking in the TM, I find that the housing is part number 149-2147 (44940), but there's no NSN. Googling those numbers so far has just given results that point back to the TM. Are there any sources for the filter housing? Since I'm having to replace the housing anyway, is there a good spin-on fuel filter base that will fit in the space?

W7DMS

greetings
I have fuel filter holder from 16b, no filter or hoses. I changed my unit to a wix base with a napa screw on filter. if you want the oem system pm me.
lloyd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks