• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun Begins I just got my Manuals on my M1078

JD4044M

I know not a big deal to some but I have been sitting in my chair waiting for this CD and it was lost in the mail. Now I can start informing myself on a lot of stuff before it gets here. Supposed to be picked up by the shipper today or tomorrow. Should get the Title any day now to put it in my name and put my Disabled Veteran License Plate on it. I will take it off my 2005 Dodge 4x4 and put a regular one on it and save a bunch of money!

Just started on this Disk and man it has everything you would want to know and more. Seems like a well invested $29.00 worth of information. I could get it off line but my internet speed won't let me plus probley use up a months worth of data. There is way more things on the truck then I knew of. I have a dedicated Lap Top I will carry in the truck with this CD loaded in it. It may come in handy one day who knows?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks