• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G508 GMC banjo transfer case

DUUANE

Hi, does anyone here have a banjo tcase that has a broken case or have some spare gears lying under a bench? I am looking for the large diameter straight cut low range gear. Biggest gear in the case so im told.
Some pics of the gear, a part number, or a shot of a diagràm in a TM would be very usefull too.
I downloaded and scoured the tm in this section but didnt see anything relating to the overhaul or diagrams of the tcase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Corey

DUUANE

Well ...there isnt anything except unit removal and installation in that tm..i registered over there but itll be a while.
No one here has some pics of the internals of a banjo tcase? I'm surprised thre isnt a full blown service and overhaul manual up here. What is the tm# if it exists?

Thanks again

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think I may have a unit here, I've got a bunch of axle shafts for all sorts of WWII trucks even some DUKW stuff, drive shafts and a transmission and transfer case., Just have to get to the bottom of the pile to find them. I'll look and let you know.

DUUANE

Thanks more info the better..i have some NOS gears on the way from italy..as soon as i have them in hand we can do some surgery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks