• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA. WWII Heritage days April 27-28

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am upset that I am working that weekend. My brother worked at Falcon field about 10 years ago and arranged a ride in the C45 for me. It was unbelievable!!

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sad to say I'm not going to make this event, but would still advise anyone in the area (south side of Atlanta Ga.) to check it out. This is an awesome event With a good turnout of WWII vehicles, reinactors and warbirds. This year they are planning to have 3 C-47 transports that participated in the D-Day invasion and the Liberty Jump Team will perform. They will also be giving rides in these planes and other WWII warbirds.

Check it out at www.wwiidays.org

This year marks the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings at Normandy France, please remember these (and all) veterans and help keep their stories alive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks