• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma goat sm420 tranny

scorpion6

anyone know what the cross over for the sm420 clutch plate and pressure plate would be in the gamma goat? There are no plates or pressure plate for a goat and if you ask a tranny guy they only ask whats a goat and proceed to tell you what would fit on a GM sm420 muncie tranny. So I was thinking that there has to be another application this clutch and pressure plate went on other than the goat. If all else fails does anyone have the throw out, pressure plate clutch plate and engagement lever ?:beer:

davidkroberts

I think its all stock chevrolet till you get to the transfer case. I would ask the gama goat yahoo forum. Its kinda the Steelsoldiers of the gama goat world.

scorpion6

Gamma goat clutch and plates

Anyone know what crutch and pressure plate fits the goat. I am missing these parts and asking a tranny guy is a waste . They ask whats a goat? I know that The pressure plate and clutch are not atonimous to the goat... So what else uses this set up?

Charlie 6

Pressure Plate CA0351
Disk CD0082
Bearing CC1705C
Clutch fork ball stud GM P/N 3725240
clutch pressure plate bolts NAPA P/N 615-1114 (ford style)
Clutch fork retaining spring GM P/N 838987

Brake, Clutch & Drum Service, INC., Milwaukee, WI 800-478-2292/ 414-476-2292

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks