• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G'day from Melbourne Australia!

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,....

I am new here as you may have guessed, I am looking for a M35A2c and have been looking around the net and came across some of the vids of the Steel Soldiers trips and found this forum.

I am talking to Dave at Eastern Surplus right now about costs and specs for a Cargo/troop carrier with winch and canopy (cargo cover).
WOW!
The cost just keeps adding up to have it shipped out here.

But **** they sure are cool!

Still drooling over the prospect of getting one.

Aussie.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site from Western New York ! Man that has to be one LONG boat trip , is it a problem with your Customs with importing a MV ?What about the EUC (end use certificate) If you have questions this is the place to ask , good luck , bob k

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The money you spend now will mean that it is completely checked over and properly serviced.
Shipping spare parts can nickle and dime you to death.
Hope you have lots of fun with it, but just stay away from Cape York peninsula.
Bruce

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,...

rtk: There should'nt be any problems as Dave quoted delivery to Brisbane so it can be delivered here to Australia.
Don't see any problems really myself as its just a truck, its not like its armoured or armed!

firefox: Yeah I have a wish list of spares I'd like to get, but that will have to wait till after I get one down here.

Aussie.

Another Ahab

Welcome from up (wait: I mean "down") here in Virginia.

I had to look you up on my map here, but I found you without a whole lot of trouble:

Map-world-upside-down-Australia-on-top.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks