Generator Tool Box Needed

WildernessJeep

I've got a MEP-804B Fermont genset on a trailer. When I got it from Govplanet, someone had removed the small, long toolbox from the trailer on the right fender, which would be really handy for a few things I leave on the generator. I've tried searching for "toolbox", but that gives me too many search results and spams my FB feed from Home Depot. Does anyone have an extra toolbox sitting around for this genset I could get up off them?

2807298_6465_160_0001.jpg

Chainbreaker

You should also post a free ad in SS "Parts Wanted" classifieds for the added exposure.

If you don't care about being authentic there are lots of options for a tool chest/box. Looks like you have some room upfront out towards the tongue area to mount something similar to this type of box. You could do a camo paint job on it to match if that matters.

WildernessJeep

You should also post a free ad in SS "Parts Wanted" classifieds for the added exposure.

If you don't care about being authentic there are lots of options for a tool chest/box. Looks like you have some room upfront out towards the tongue area to mount something similar to this type of box. You could do a camo paint job on it to match if that matters.
I already posted in wanted, and got no responses. I've looked at civilian options, but would rather keep it looking as authentic as possible. Obviously, a paint job is in the future for this machine.

R

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you seek might work in the civilian world for the under bed tool boxes common to trucks. Can also be mounted ontop. THere are more rectangular than the OE box.

Ray70

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few of the long tool boxes that come on the generator trailers with the 802's and 803's on them.
I can take a few measurements if you would like?
I think I have some other ones that are deeper than the attached picture as well.

IMG_0258.JPG

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I already posted in wanted, and got no responses. I've looked at civilian options, but would rather keep it looking as authentic as possible. Obviously, a paint job is in the future for this machine.

R
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this post belongs in the want ads, that's exactly why we have them. Moving it now.

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
I've got a MEP-804B Fermont genset on a trailer. When I got it from Govplanet, someone had removed the small, long toolbox from the trailer on the right fender, which would be really handy for a few things I leave on the generator. I've tried searching for "toolbox", but that gives me too many search results and spams my FB feed from Home Depot. Does anyone have an extra toolbox sitting around for this genset I could get up off them?

View attachment 826584
sure you can have the thing, how do you want it shipped or get it, mac/mc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks