• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Barstow

Avn-Tech

Group,

Last week my stepson graduated from 8th grade, and I needed to pick-up items at Barstow. I called and talked to Tim to schedule a late pick-up. Tim agreed to stay a little late if necessary to help me complete my pick-up.

I arrived about 10-20 min late (for the last pick-up time) and they helped to load my items and got me on the road again in short order.

Once again Tim went out of his way to ensure I had a plesent experiance at GL Barstow.

Laterrrrrr
Avn-Tech

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've dealt with Tim and he's an A+ kinda' guy... but I sure wish he'd hire somebody that knows how to run forklift better... everything is either bent or damaged by forks there in someway or another and that just seems a waste... just my .02 cents.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks