• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL sale 3677 Lot 2025 M813 already sold- Richmond - beware

HeadWizard

Richmond, VA GL sale 3677 Lot 2025 M813 was already sold and removed in a previous sale. I verified all ID numbers.

Bid if you want, but there won't be a truck there when you go to pick it up!

...and NO, I'm not posting this so I can bid on it for a low price. It's gone, not there, already burning diesel, taking up space where there is none, sitting somewhere else.

I don't want to see a SS member with their money tied up for months and not get a truck.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
RE: GL sale 3677 Lot 2025 M813 already sold- Richmond - bewa

That sucks. Don't really understand how this can happen. Well...yes I can...never mind!

HeadWizard

Re: RE: GL sale 3677 Lot 2025 M813 already sold- Richmond -

bottleworks said:
Someone in the Richmond, VA area should ask GL to preview the truck....
It just so happens I'm leaving in 15 minutes to go there now.....

HeadWizard

Re: RE: GL sale 3677 Lot 2025 M813 already sold- Richmond -

ragedracer said:
HeadWizard said:
bottleworks said:
Someone in the Richmond, VA area should ask GL to preview the truck....
It just so happens I'm leaving in 15 minutes to go there now.....
Well?
Went to Richmond to retrieve an M813 yesterday and I ran into Charles (the site manager) while performing the PM my truck. So I ask Charles, "Is there any reason why GL has lot 2025 listed for sale when that truck was sold 3 months ago and is SITTING IN MY PARKING LOT AT WORK?"

With a very surprised look, Charles says a few choice words about some GL employees. He thanked me for pointing out that the truck was sold and went to the office to take care of having the auction pulled off the web.

I hope that GL was able to pull the auction and no one here actually bought the truck?

My 813 recovery was successful and I'll post pictures later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks