• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good pick up in Ft Polk

cucv1833

Just made my first GL purchase and pick up.
It was from Polk. 45 min from front gate to leaving with my item (MEP 002) All employees we're nice and Maxine did my load out. I'm pretty happy About the recovery

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, I got 2 trailers and a truck and they have been real nice to me. Last time, They let me roam so I could preview all the goodies coming up.

I have also had great times at Red River picking up 2 trailers and the folks at Fort Sam Houston were very helpful on a preview.

All my experiences have been pleasant so far.

How was that gen set?

cucv1833

Then gen set is looking very good just put it in my M101a2 and starting to go through it. All parts look like there there and alot of new stuff on it. Will see

cucv1833

Glad to see you back home and had a good recovery!

Did you go in through the Hwy10 truck entrance?
Sure didn't. I stopped at the hwy10 corner store but decided to use the main gate. I tried to leave through hwy10 but came to a closed gate no longer in use so I back tracked back to the main gate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks