• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got rear ended, totaled, parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakelc15

Was turning left and got rear ended by a 3500 Conversion van. Anybody need any parts? 11.00-20"s? winch? Engine? Got any good ideas for this thing? I don't want to scrap the good parts but can't keep it too long either.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
HOW fast was the van going, how bad was the vans driver hurt, must of totaled the van

jj

Now hold on just a minute! You are saying a Chevy Van did that to a deuce? What does the van look like? I may have even more respect for my one ton van now. But, seriously, any landing you walk away from is a good landing.

Jakelc15

Thanks, I'm glad I was in the deuce. The van is fubar, can't even tell what it was. I'm guessing he was doing about 50 mph. He got out and yells "what did I hit"
Was deemed totally his fault. No injury other than cuts and bruises.
He was lucky he didn't have any passengers, the engine was pushed into the passengers seat.

Ridgerunner

A little Bondo and some spray paint here and there, and a good buff job, that thing should be good to go.

What a shame, looked like a nice truck.

big block 88

Very sorry to hear this, I simply can NOT beleive how twisted that frame is... That had to be a hard hit. I'm glad you are okay and you can always get another duece.

SoundGuy

Yes, tell the insurance company that you want a brand new Deuce or at least the value they were when new. Seriously though, I hope the insurance company takes good care of you. Buying a new truck is much cheaper than paying for a funeral. I am glad you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks