• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GovPlanet Wins Dec 2022

agazza2

Just wondering what everyone won at GovPlanet auctions this month. I won some more beverage containers out of Red Rock Arizona. Quite a bit of other items I would like to have bid on but no storage for the extras that I would had I sold above the ones I would have kept for myself. Guessi need more storage, or buy what I want from other auction buyers.

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love it there. They don't need an appointment (Just have to arrive between 0800-1400 Monday through Friday) and the drive is gorgeous. Folks are nice and helpful.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, after seeing and reading the above my purchases seems negligible.
I got a Mep-831A and two lots of military storage containers for all my junk.

KN6KXR

Bought three 18k Warn winch kits. If I sell 2 of them I get one for pretty cheap. Bought an M105A2 trailer. Since I had to go get the trailer I also bought two pallets of random truck parts. Drove the 936 to get it all was about $900 in fuel. Going to eBay the random truck parts and stuff with any luck I'll get my fuel money and purchase price back over time. Love the trailer it's exactly what I needed for the 936.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks