• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Great service at Red River (Hooks, TX)

cyruscat

Just made another pick up out of Hooks, TX and as always had a great experience. Got a load of tires this time. Other pick ups have been a M35A2, M105 trailer and assorted containers and tools.

They have also let me have long, indepth previews. When I bought my truck they let me preview 12 ea. M35A2's on the lot in that sale. And jump start several of them.

In case you have dealt with them before, Ms. Nealy (Dragon Lady) no longer works there:smile:

ARYankee

I never had an issue the one time that I went last year. They were really great. They let me get the truck running and check it out.

Darwin T

i had a great experiance when i went to pick up my M105a3. i don't know if it was Ms. Nealy or not but the lady at the desk was great to deal with. i have her name written down at home (Alice or Angie) i am really bad with names could be anything, but i would say "Sunshine" with her smile. in and out no problems.

PS. it helps if you have a TWIC card.

Lonestarduece

I had the pleasure of picking up some tires from Hooks as well. Very easy and nice to deal with. Wish it was closer but probably a good thing it's not. I have the fever.

41cl8m5

I dealt with the dragon lady a while back. I was 1 hour early for pick up. Did not want to be late because I herd I would be required to reschedule for another day. The responce I got from her from being early was so bad I made up my mind right there I would never get anything there again. I did not even get the chance to let her know I was willing to wait until they could get to me. Glad to her its better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never wish ill will to anyone but some are so miserable they should just DIE!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks