Green cover for m35a2 turn signal indicator

V8srfun

The other day I bumped mine and it just fell apart . I really don’t want to have to buy the whole switch for such a small part.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have one still in my stash.... let me look........ Just to confirm, you want the later green cap that sits on the body of the controller, not the early style that is on the end of the controller arm right?

Z

V8srfun

I think I have one still in my stash.... let me look........ Just to confirm, you want the later green cap that sits on the body of the controller, not the early style that is on the end of the controller arm right?

Z
Yes thank you

frank8003

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looked for one of them for two years, never thought to ask in SS

If anybody has the little green plastic thing them please take measurements and p0hotos. I found one from a powerplant to use but never measured it.

dmetalmiki

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Z
not the early style that is on the end of the controller arm right?
I have been looking for one of those ( In the end of the arm ) for over a year as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks