• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Pensacola, FL

NVSK

Greetings! My name is Byron. I'm new to the community and the hobby. Looking to purchase my 1st truck in 2014. I am thankful I found this website / forum. Its such a great resource. I hope to make some contacts and become more involved. :)

- Byron

NVSK

There's a lot of crazy ass people in this county - I've not dated one girl that wasn't crazy that is from here. I feel your pain. :/ Its nice to meet you!

Another Ahab

Oh yeah, we've already talked here about the Mullet Festival in Niceville.

Welcome to you from up here in the Old Dominion State of Virginia.

Vulture69

Living in Cantonment with a Duce in the backyard. Send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting ya. Working on Cabin, New Canvas top and converting bench seat to a drivers seat on passenger side for radio mounts btwn driver and passenger

Crapgame

I'm trying to get myself moved to Ft Walton Beach sometime early Spring, should be bringing my 1984 Bombardier Command and Recce Iltis. I need to look up whatever MVCC chapter covers that area. I'm disabled, can't do a coast to coast drive but I can do local parades and airshow displays.

Another Ahab

I'm trying to get myself moved to Ft Walton Beach sometime early Spring, should be bringing my 1984 Bombardier Command and Recce Iltis. I need to look up whatever MVCC chapter covers that area. I'm disabled, can't do a coast to coast drive but I can do local parades and airshow displays.
Lucky Man:

That's territory of the big Buggy Bayou Mullet Festival (in neat and nifty Niceville FL)!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks