• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Russia

Moohamor

Please forgive me for my English - it's badMy name is Leonid I'm from Russia, MoscowI was looking for 9 years,a M35A2 in Russian, and then I turned up luck I found it for 900 kilometers from my house =)Tomorrow I'm going to give a deposit and subsequently redeem itI know that the car came to us about a year from 1993-95 in GermanyI know that this car 1996 model year
it has a few problems but I think I take off handle
1.jpgI love the US military machine, I have a 1943 Jeep Willys Releaseas my friends and I are engaged in the reconstruction of the war in Vietnam and we have Kaiser Jeep m715 - and I did, too mehannikhttp://www.m715zone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26531

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!

Nice to see a member from way over there, that likes these trucks too.

Hopefully we can help you if you need, and we can all enjoy your truck through the internet.

Reactions: HDN

Moohamor

Hello I am from Russia

Please forgive me for my English - it's bad

My name is Leonid I'm from Russia, Moscow

I was looking for 9 years,a M35A2 in Russian, and then I turned up luck I found it for 900 kilometers from my house =)

Tomorrow I'm going to give a deposit and subsequently redeem it
I know that the car came to us about a year from 1993-95 in Germany I know that this car 1996 model year it has a few problems but I think I take off handle
1.jpg

I love the US military machine, I have a 1943 Jeep Willys Release as my friends and I are engaged in the reconstruction of the war in Vietnam and we have Kaiser Jeep m715 - and I did, too mehannik http://www.m715zone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26531

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Congratulations on the new truck. Russia has some very nice looking military vehicles. In our little group we have a few UAZ's and GAZ's.

NormB

Welcome to the club. Don't know how internet works in Russian Federation, but if you're accessing this site, there are more manuals than you can shake an idiom at.

More photos when you can.

увидимся

PS: don't tell the democrats I was speaking with you.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Only 590 miles from your house in Moscow, waiting for nine years.
Good, a multi-fuel in Russia.
Are you going to drive it or transport it to home?
You sure came to the right place to talk about it!

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please forgive me for my English - it's bad

My name is Leonid I'm from Russia, Moscow

I was looking for 9 years,a M35A2 in Russian, and then I turned up luck I found it for 900 kilometers from my house =)

Tomorrow I'm going to give a deposit and subsequently redeem it
I know that the car came to us about a year from 1993-95 in Germany I know that this car 1996 model year it has a few problems but I think I take off handle
View attachment 669444

I love the US military machine, I have a 1943 Jeep Willys Release as my friends and I are engaged in the reconstruction of the war in Vietnam and we have Kaiser Jeep m715 - and I did, too mehannik http://www.m715zone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26531
Здравствуйте. Добро пожаловать на лучший веб-сайт для военных транспортных средств. Я надеюсь, вам понравится грузовик.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess, SOMEONE has to type Russian, right? LMBO!!

Welcome aboard from Central Illinois, USA. Congratulations on your truck. Hope you get to enjoy it. Your "English" is WAY better than my Russian, so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please share pics of your other vehicles.

oboyjohn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Montreal, Canada. Russia has some very capable off road trucks such as Zil, Kamaz, and Urals. The members here love pictures so post some please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks