• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Growler Tire alignment

Wisky291

Does any body know what position you should have the suspension for an alignment ? I'm putting new tires on it today and it looks like it needs a alignment ..Thanks

W427

"Ride" position on the suspension height control panel is specified for normal use. The height should have the little black marks on the edges of the wheel wells even with the tops of the tires.

That said, I am aligning one of mine at a lower height (approximately half-way between full-drop and Ride) in order to reduce axle CV angles and increase stability. I still have full height options. That's just me and not per the manual. Do your thing. From what I've seen, they *all* need alignments badly, for tire wear if not for handling and stability.

Wisky291

"Ride" position on the suspension height control panel is specified for normal use. The height should have the little black marks on the edges of the wheel wells even with the tops of the tires.

That said, I am aligning one of mine at a lower height (approximately half-way between full-drop and Ride) in order to reduce axle CV angles and increase stability. I still have full height options. That's just me and not per the manual. Do your thing. From what I've seen, they *all* need alignments badly, for tire wear if not for handling and stability.
Thank you !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks