• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H1 HMCS to Military Slantback conversion

wgtactical

We just finished the conversion from a 2002 civilian wagon (HMCS) to this military slantback "hybrid". I still need to complete a few more small details, but this is pretty much the gist of it. There's lots of custom fabrications that you won't find commercially available. Also plenty of stainless steel used on this project.

Attachments

wgtactical

Is that a military slant back that you made fit or did you fabricate your own? It looks good either way I'm just wondering.
Thank you. It's all military slantback parts and for the most part it bolts right on. Although some holes had to be drilled, the civilian H1 is a basically a military H1 with better creature comforts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks