H1 k12 Hummer in need of power Plant

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I doubt you will be able to find a long block “dressed” with accessories, you will have to transfer all that yourself. Reason I asked is that if you were missing all the engine accessories, I have that for a H1.
There are new and take out GEP long blocks available.

Zeke

I doubt you will be able to find a long block “dressed” with accessories, you will have to transfer all that yourself. Reason I asked is that if you were missing all the engine accessories, I have that for a H1.
There are new and take out GEP long blocks available.
All depends on costs. I have a budget, if its too far over Ill have to return this unit and give up.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can probably find a military GEP takeout turbocharged engine for around $4000. Then you will need the crappy DS-4 electronic injection pump. Lines and injectors are the same H1 to military.

Zeke

You can probably find a military GEP takeout turbocharged engine for around $4000. Then you will need the crappy DS-4 electronic injection pump. Lines and injectors are the same H1 to military.
I only need it running and operational as a yard truck at the sewer plant. Being it has the inverter on board and covered back end, we needed a utility truck for snow removal and maintenance. Perfect unit to do so at our cost.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can’t think of a worse vehicle for plowing snow. Repaired these H1s still bring huge money and your K12 is some kind of extra special version. It is stupid maintenance intensive and needs various upgrades to the electronic injection pump to be reliable. You need a 3/4 ton 4X4 pickup for plowing. Inverters are a hundred bucks on ebay.

Zeke

Can’t think of a worse vehicle for plowing snow. Repaired these H1s still bring huge money and your K12 is some kind of extra special version. It is stupid maintenance intensive and needs various upgrades to the electronic injection pump to be reliable. You need a 3/4 ton 4X4 pickup for plowing. Inverters are a hundred bucks on ebay.
For our situation it is the perfect scenario if we can manage to get it running. We have a plan, just a hiccup. Worst case scenario I give up and sell it for what I have into it. I wont get hurt at all, they are sought after for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks