• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy MV owner =)

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am very grateful to announce that my wife and I are the proud owners of our first MV! We haven't been around the site that long and this is also our first "post". We prefer to read and listen. A TON of knowledge stored and shared at this site!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Acquired 2 1/2ton from another S.S. member this morning. THANKS ANDY!!and JIM!!!

Tony and Aly :grin:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you can attend the Haspin Rally, in June. Welcome

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a couple of photos! Hard top, w/w, tarp, bows, troop seats, heater, air wipers LOL, sprag. Wonderful truck! Trip home was a little over four hundred miles. Ran excellent after a couple tanks of diesel/additives. According to the wife in chase truck, ran at 63mph! My speedo didn't say that, but her GMC Canyon did! LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Attachments

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm upset Tony ........ I thought I would at LEAST get a phone call about the impending delivery!

Congrats!

Thanks!

Tony,
Thanks again for the business and I really enjoyed working with you. Glad to see an M35 in the town where my wife grew up! This truck will serve you well.
Thanks again,
Andy

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Ken!! Sorry about the lack of phone call =( I DO look forward to meeting up with you sometime though LOL!! Glad to be here and a member of S.S. Yes, the wife is definitely involved! She is awesome. Hope to make this a "family" thing. Appreciate how this site is run!! Feel "comfortable" here. Yeppers, that is our property there! Never get tired of waking up, having a cup of joe, and watching the sun rise over the lake!! THANKS ANDY!:-D:!:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More pics of recovery and "Raven Deuce"

Hey there folks, thought I would add some photos of our recovery of the "Raven Deuce" from Minnesota. Certainly appreciate ALL the assistance that I have recieved from S.S. and it's members! Hope ya enjoy these as much as I do! What ya think Ken, is she a "keeper"? THANKS AGAIN EVEYONE!!
LIL t

Attachments

Green_gator

That is a nice looking truck and I see that you had rain in your recovery. I was very wet by the time that we got out of the rain in Texas Thursday night. A wife that enjoys deuces is a serious "keeper".

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it rained/snowed on us on the way South out of Minnesota. Truck purred right along, after some fresh fuel and additive. She's home now, had her oil and fuel filters changed. (yes, I read the threads about "otters" and yeppers they are safe here in Central Illinois lol) Galv wash tub works GREAT as a catch pan for oil. Spotted some "wet" spots on the second rear duel on passenger side. Guess I will be pulling the wheels and checking the brakes. Have to get on the TM site and look it up, never done it on a deuce! LOL AH!! The happy life of a MV owner!! I definately agree wife and the "Raven Deuce" are both keepers!! ( I am a BLESSED man! lol):-D:!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks