• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Harmonic Balancer Differences

Towerguy1

I just removed the balancer from my M1028, and in the process of hunting down its replacement I have found several variants. Is one better than the other. Is the MV one different from the civilian? Some are solid in the outer ring and some like mine have holes drilled through them. Any good sources for the proper one.

hobie237

I just walked into an auto parts store, asked for the part for an '86 K30 with the J-code diesel, and the part that was produced was identical to the part that came off the truck. Actual construction wouldn't matter that much (holes vs. no holes) as long as it's basically the same. It's just how different aftermarket companies decide to produce it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks