• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone removed the turbo from a deuce just to safely "blow smoke"?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, originally, they were only considered a "clean air kit" to remove some of the smoke of a N/A motor. Most that have a turbo have been tuned a bit more than 5hp.

I think it would be easier to just turn up your fuel(for more smoke), but taking off the turbo could work too. Then you'd have to change the exhaust system, what a lot of work just to get some smoke.

Its your truck, do as you please, but I bet your let down by the results.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To get the full effect of your desired result, duct the exhaust into the cab or at least have it dicharge so that it blows back in your face.

nukem

@quickfarms, one of my illustrious in laws with a 72ish Dodge with dual stacks had a pump with a switch for atf injection. Really:((

Lots of white smoke.

FloridaAKM

Mine used to smoke when I ran wmo in it, but it caused it to not run smoothly. Now with straight diesel & a little TCW3 for injector lube, she only smokes when you really get into the injectors with a heavy load or going up hill!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks