• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2023

TheRainbowBoxer

This is the back piece of the Mower Cycle Gang T-shirt for Haspin this year... any changes at this point will be minor. Front will be same as last year with the mower cycle guy (taking a few years break from the evolution logo). I think we are doing some form of green this year.
I'm guessing about $15 per shirt.
DM me with orders/requests.
Haspin23 Back.png

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone need a medium towbar with both sets of feet (1" and 3/4") or a only used once or twice slave cable? Has moving scuff marks and comes with the 2-pin to single pin adapters.

For Haspin the bar is $375 and the cable is $300.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You driving your deuce this time?
Logan wanted me to ask, lol...also, I'm throwing him under the bus...I know, the perfect dad right? But.... he's got a girlfriend now 🤦😆
Do they have a lot of vendor stuff/green stuff for sale at this rally ?

ToddJK

Do they have a lot of vendor stuff/green stuff for sale at this rally ?
They didn't last year, but like Maa said, I'm sure you could get some stuff. Gimpy is going and it always seems he has a lot of odds and ends stuff. One thing for sure that would make some money is to sell some mud shoes, lmao. Last year it rained hard the last night, the next morning trying to make it to the bathroom before I soaked my pants was like walking through quick sand with a layer of ice on it.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They didn't last year, but like Maa said, I'm sure you could get some stuff. Gimpy is going and it always seems he has a lot of odds and ends stuff. One thing for sure that would make some money is to sell some mud shoes, lmao. Last year it rained hard the last night, the next morning trying to make it to the bathroom before I soaked my pants was like walking through quick sand with a layer of ice on it.
When ever i can build me a cj7 i will have alot more reason to do the rallys that are at off road parks so i can dig thru vendor stuff and 4 wheel for a few days will be fun !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks