• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Fall Get Together 2016

The Haspin Fall Get Together 2016 has been slated for October 6 - 9.
For all of you who didn't get your fill at the Summer Rally, here's your chance to do it again.
We'd like to see hundreds, if not thousands of trucks for this event. But I guess we'll take what we get.
Hope to see you all there.

Dave

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure if I can make it that's my on cycle for work. I will have to see if I have any vacation days left when the time comes.

SUPERSPORT

So there is no official SS fall rally? There is no thread under rally forum.

I can never convince my wife to go to summer rally. I want to make it to one but I don't want to risk the long drive and there hardly be anyone there.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

I can never convince my wife to go to summer rally. I want to make it to one but I don't want to risk the long drive and there hardly be anyone there.
Long drive?!
I drive 13.5hrs to the Ga rally, where in Ohio are you?

As it was passed down to me by the wise men, the Haspin Rally is in mid June. It is the only annual Haspin Rally.
Some want to get together again in the Fall. This becomes the Fall Get Together. It isn't on the Haspin schedule. It doesn't draw as many as the Haspin Rally but we all have a great time as usual.
Hope this helps.

SUPERSPORT

Long drive?!
I drive 13.5hrs to the Ga rally, where in Ohio are you?
Columbus area. Drive my truck all over town but never that far away.

My luck, I'd break down halfway there with no backup.

I'm a semi driver so driving a long haul is not a problem when I do 600 or so miles everyday.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't realize you were so close. We usually get together out in Rushville. I'll try to PM you next time

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I should be able to make it that Friday night and Saturday. My Blazer needs another workout! It's getting tired of all these paved roads I keep driving on...

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread has been pretty low-key and quiet. Hope a few more than us show up!

I'm still debating what time I'll be there, but I have Friday off work. I have a lot going on around the house, but I will be there as soon as I can get away (probably Friday afternoon).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks