• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hattiesburg hangout 2014

Who would like to come to Hattiesburg?

• I am coming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Csm Davis

Hey folks that do and don't know me, all are invited to come, MV not required. All day Saturday December 27 and if you want or need to camp I have one or two hook ups and enough room for lots of unhooked camping. We will be doing some burgers and you can bring anything else if you like. If you can come hit the poll and or post up here.
Address is
113 J.M. BURGE ROAD
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402

Jeepsinker

Well, looks like you may have to post something in the upcoming events section to get some more attention. I hardly ever scroll this far down the main page to see this stuff. I'm sure others are the same way.

Monkeyboyarmy

Looks like I will be heading down to recover my wrecker. Any of you guys from Ohio need an excuse to get away for the weekend, I can help you out. Looking forward to meeting Jeff and other members face to face. Couldn't have attempted a purchase like this without Jeff's help.

goldneagle

I will be bringing some of my Roboimpact 3/4" Electric Impact Tools with me to sell at a special price to attendees. $110 per kit. Let me know if interested so I can bring enough...

Attachments

Csm Davis

Okay you two were the reason I started the other thread and you are still posting on this one. Because this one is going towards becoming a parts trade list let's run with it. Zev is bringing robo tools, I have some tow light sets and 14.00x20 on rims that need to go so if you come you get special price. Also lots of cab parts for 939 series, so post up what you need or want to bring to get sold.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks