• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have not found an 1993 A3 transmission yet!

Mitymac

There were almost 13,000 views on extreme deuce.
One of you must know where to find a good AT1545P transmission
for my 1993 Am General M35A3.
(Yea!! I know I should have bought the A2):deadhorse:
Thanks
Mitymac

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My understanding is that the transmission is a very common tranny. Any large truck shop should be able to help out.

Mitymac

I have it in shop now to get rebuilt! Low bid of $1200+. Im told this is good price, comes with warrenty! I was told if I waited 3 weeks I could get another working trans one for less. Don't want to wait. I am going to put larger rubber for speed. The overdrive is more pricy Im told. The more comom tran is the 545 which does not have a braking converter for down hill use.
Thanks for your info!
Decoem2 what was wrong with yours? (good price)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks