• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haven't posted in some time

Onestar

Hey all,

I haven't posted in some time so I figured I would throw these up there for you. My M1009 with it's new 4" lift. I called up ORD and they were a pleasure to deal with, they understood what I had and mostly what I wanted. My only problem when it came to ordering my lift was I wanted all new leaf springs the entire way around because the ones that were on were just about upside down U's. Everybody I called about ordering a lift didn't want to sell me springs which I found odd, until I called ORD and explained my situation. It did take a bit to receive it all as well but that was expected. I have had it on for about 2-3 weeks now and it is amazing with an actual working suspension. I know the tires are small but I will be doing an axle swap in the next couple of months and have to switch to 8 lug wheels so I am holding off on a tire/wheel purchase until then. Let me know what you think. Don't mind the truck in front as a reference, it's on a minor up hill slope.

Wouldn't you know both my brake lights stopped working as well last night, so I am currently troubleshooting that.

New lift.jpgNew lift 2.jpg

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do your rear turn signals work ? If so the first thing to look at for the brake lights is the switch on the brake pedal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks